The Governing Bodies of the IHC were elected on 7 May 2021.
The IHC Board of Directors is composed of six members:
President: José Neves
The General Assembly has a Board of three members:
President: Cristina Joanaz de Melo
Vice-president: Ana Cristina Martins
Member: Daniel Alves
The Supervisory Board has three members:
President: Jorge M. Pedreira
The IHC has a multidisciplinary scientific management team of five:
The Permanent External Scientific Advisory Committee (CEPAC) carries out monitoring and advisory functions on the research activities developed in the framework of the IHC.
It is composed of Five academics:
- Diego Palacios Cerezales (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Ewa Domanska (Adam Mickiewicz University)
- Melanie Torrent (Université de Picardie Jules Verne)
- Stefan Berger (Ruhr-Universität Bochum)
- Xosé Manoel Núñez Seixas (Universidade de Santiago de Compostela).
May 18, 2022
The words historian Fernando Rosas used to describe the ceremony of the 77th anniversary of the liberation of the Mauthausen Concentration Camp.
May 12, 2022
Exhibition curated by Margarida de Magalhães Ramalho and Claude Marx.
May 6, 2022
The new documentary by Ansgar Schaefer and Susana de Sousa Dias premieres today in Portugal.